Thursday, January 05, 2006

Random Ghibli Sketches

I thought I would post some pictures that my wife drew over the last while. She surprised me with a new one yesterday and I had to post it right away!


It was a bit tough to scan because of the size of the sketch book sheets. Some of the Japanese is cut off but the good stuff is all shown!

Here are a few other pictures that I like.

This of course is the wonderful Kiki and her sidekick Jiji. A similar pictur can be found if you click on the Kiki link.
Jiji really big :)

Totoro of course!

If we're lucky she will create some more special pictures for all of us {hint hint} :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! Great drawings! I like the Totoro picture :)

After finishing the Nausicaa manga I would hint for some drawing of Nausicaa and Teto ;).
Here are some really good paintings of Nausicaa at http://www.waldau.com/gallery.html
I even spotted Kiki and Ashitaka here :)

Tree said...

Ooooh I love requests.
I'll go check it out.
Thanks for the compliments. :)

Andrea Leite Marques said...

Hi Treebob! Your wife is great! Love the drawings, so cute! Especially the Totoro one! Brill! Dust bunnies are super-cool too! (hint, hint!)...
a.

Anonymous said...

I am working on her! She is currently beside me begging me to go out and buy her art supplies so she can draw some more.

She is going to draw some nausicaa next (maybe she can draw some sprites on it). More to come!