Thursday, November 24, 2005

Crappy Day

OK things suck today...

We had a snow storm today and on the way to work I nailed a car in the rear. Me and the other drive were both fine but I need a new front bumper. There goes $500! She'll need a new bumper too, but her damage wasn't as bad. Thank God for insurance, $500 is better than whatever 2 bumpers cost.
I bought the woman a Tim's whilst we waited for the police to come. She didn't speak English I and don't speak French but we both spoke coffee!

Now I gotta get the sucker in to the garage. Just so happens I put the snow tires on yesterday, fat load of good they did eh? Regarding the tire garage; I asked them to switch the tires and put one of the old tires back under the car (spare). The rest were to go to the garbage bin. I also asked to get the oil changed and for 2 headlamps to be changed.

Well they managed to put on the tires but that seems about it. They didn't re-mount the spare tire and didn't throw out the old ones. When I got home I noticed that the burnt out headlamp was still out! God knows if they even changed the oil. I will have to investigate that tomorrow when I take the car back. I would have today but you know how accidents can ruin your plans for the day.

So how about them Bruins eh? 1 in a row! The walloped TO yesterday 5-1. Nice to see them win, but unless they can win 6 in a row to match the 6 they lost then it makes no difference.

They are still hurting on D. They need Leetch back, hopefully in a couple weeks. That still want fix the problem totally but if Raycroft can get hot it might be enough.

I am glad they got Tanabe. Some people on the hockey boards aren't but they get a quality defenceman for an extra forward. Scatchard was a good centre and we had him locked up for 5 years for pretty good money, but we have lots of them (frees up extra time for Boyes). Another plus is Tanabe was less expensive then Scatchard meaning we have some more room on the cap to hopefully get another quality defenceman.

I know I am dreaming but that's what's so fun about writing in my blog. I can tell you about my boring thoughts!

Hope you all had a better day then me.

1 comment:

Tree said...

Poor dear. I still love you!