Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Boynton is a Dumbass

So the Bruins uped their offer to Nick Boynton yesterday from 1.33 to 1.75 million. HE REJECTED IT! Come on Nick get with the new NHL program. Sign a one year deal and come and play. He seems to be in a big hurry to get rich doesn't he. As much as he would help the Bruins I want him out. I can't stand it when players do this kind of stuff. Is he worth more than 1.75 million? Yeah probably. Under the new salary cap can they really afford to sign him for much more? No! This is somthing he has to realize.

Soon enough he will be an unrestricted free agent and (as long he plays and puts up good numbers) he can go where ever he likes and get paid crap loads of money. Why do these players feel the need to hold out and bring the rest of their team down? I think I deserve to get paid more too but I am not going to sit home and cry about it. I know eventually I will get more money, I just need to be patient ( I am not getting even close to a million).

Grow up Nick.

1 comment:

TreeBob said...

Boynton and the Bruins both loose out the longer he holds out. They get less in trade and he gets less money next year.

I am bit sad that Girard was sent down but it might be only temporary. They need to get a good look at the other young D-men and this is the last game.