Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bag Tag

I was tagged by my wife, so I will now attempt answer these hard, personal questions.

FOUR THINGS FOR JIM:

Four jobs I've had in my life:
Five years at McDonald's
Cook and delivery driver at Joe's Food Emporium, Wolfville, NS
Manager at the Bucket Club driving range, Coldbrooke, NS (best job ever!)
Federal Government employee (current)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Aliens (that's number two for the ignorant)
Serenity
My Neighbor Totoro
Matrix Revolutions

Four places I have lived:
Middleton, NS
Greenwood Square, NS
Wolfville, NS
Gatineau, Quebec

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Firefly
Battlestar Gallactica
ER
House, MD

Four places I have been on vacation:
Anaheim, California
Topsham, Maine
Orlando, Florida
Raleigh, North Carolina

Four of my favorite dishes:
Angel Food cake (my B-day is on Saturday)
Turkey Soup
Turkey Dinner
Anything Chinese, especially Cheelin


Four websites I visit daily:
Boston.com for Bruins news
Brooke's Hockey Blog
Bruins By the Jake
yahoo.ca Fantasy Hockey

Four places I would rather be right now:
Under the covers with my wife ;)
Cheelin's
Playing softball or golf
Cuba

Four bloggers I am tagging ( I only know a couple):
Brooke
Andrea

2 comments:

Brooke said...

WHOA . . . I can watch Aliens over and over, and I love "House," too! But actually, the "whoa" is for the fact that you have been to Topsham. My parents lived there for a year right before I was born!

Andrea Leite Marques said...

Wow! liked that poll! I think I will do one as well! I will let you know when it's ready! He he! I like these things, great idea, Jim!