Saturday, January 28, 2006

You can't Always Get What You Want...

So the family and I jumped in the car this afternoon to buy a music stand for "hot wife" (have to borrow that one from Dad Gone Mad). If anyone is reading this please go to Mad Dad's site because he's funny as hell!

So anyway we went to buy a $20 flute stand and some new sheet music ...well that's not quite all we bought. Tree has often talked about getting a better flute and I often act stubborn and say some day. My main concern has always been that she will buy the flute and never use it. She plays it everyday has become quite the little flautist and her flute has always sounded airy... or is it hollow? Not as good as it should that's for sure.

Flutes are expensive!!!!!

We got one and I will not say how much it cost, but it seems like a lot to me. I looked it up online and we got a good deal so I am happy. I encouraged her to buy it, so we threw it on the Visa and voila! She's been playing it all night and it sounds 100% better than the old one.

I'm glad she's happy. Night.

2 comments:

Tree said...

Thanks honey, I love you!And I'll learn to play any of your silly music, too!

Brooke said...

I had nickel one when I started in high school. Gave it to my sister when I moved up to a silver one (which I love, but rarely play), but I miss the old one and its crazy rectangle case with built-in handle. Enjoy!