Monday, January 30, 2006

THOMAS IS GOD!!!!!!


Well my main man Tim Thomas has come through for me and the Bruins again! Taking on the Ottawa Senators tonight Thomas stopped 44 shots for his 1st NHL shutout in 15 games. In the last two nights, Thomas has stopped 91 of 95 which translates to a 0.958 sv%. That is amazing! What's even better was Raycroft setting on the bench watching the whole thing take place.

I hope that they start Thomas on Thursday against Montreal, but with the Habs playing poorly it may be an opportnity for the Mike Twins to see is Raycroft has recovered from his year off, I mean injury.

I actually got to watch the entire game from start to finish tonight on Sportsnet. It was amazing and I don't expect the planets to align again until possibly next season. We shall see. The "Killer B's" line of Sturm, Bergeron, and Boyes were on fire yet again with the trio producing 3g-3a on the night. Boynton also got into the act scoring a beauty of a short-handed goal, going top shelf on Emery who was brutal for a third straight start.

I have to mention that Hal Gill played very well tonight helping Sturm set up Boyes and playing very physical against Ottawa's top players.

Off to bed!

3 comments:

jimbuff said...

Thomas is God but Rayzor was not on the bench watching because he is in Providence. Despite giving up 2 goals on 1st 4 shots Rayzor won his 1st game in Providence 4-3 in a shootout over Springfield. I say keep him there and leave the duties to Timmy and Hannu when he returns.

TreeBob said...

Hey Jim, thanks for visiting my site. He was on the bench got called up after his start in Providence. I watched the game and saw him. Also go here to chck the game stats: http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20052006/ES020768.HTM

I wish the could keep him in Providence but they can't; he would have to clear waivers and then they would lose Raycroft for nothing. He was in Providence on a conditioning stint and can only remain there for a certain amount of games before having to come back to Boston. I hoep they use the the Olympic break to decide what they are going to do about the goalie situation.

Come back and chat soon jim!

Brooke said...

"it may be an opportnity for the Mike Twins to see is Raycroft has recovered from his year off" -- HOWLING!