Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Big Bad Broken Bruins

November 2nd, 05
Well I am back from my one month hiatus. It was a little hectic with my vacation and then the subsequent return to work. During my absence from blog world I have often thought of writing but just haven't had the energy. Well I am ready to go now!

So on to the topic. The Bruins can't get a break. The team just can't seem to get healthy. Thankfully none of the injuries have been serious (although Zhamnov's "bruised"shoulder is a bit perplexing). The latest to go on the shelf is Brian Leetch. His injury has now been confirmed as an MCL strain and luckily it's just a strain and no ripped tendons.

November 3rd, 05
I can't seem to keep at this blog entry! I've now lost my train of thought.

Just finished watching the Apprentice (Trump), man Marcus is a putz. That ending monologue was pathetic. This is pretty near word for word of what he said in the taxi after getting fired:
"I...I speak with intelligence...you know and you know, I go into detail and I speak to the details, you know? And blahblah, blahblahblahblahblah, and beyond that where do you go from there?"

Well I guess I will pick this up again later. Damn Thursday night and it's fantastic lineup.

No comments: