Sunday, August 21, 2005

Hilbert Wants Out

So Andy Hilbert has asked for a trade. Kinda sucks. I understand though, he was never really given a chance with the Big B's. So if Mike O'Connell does oblige Hilbert what will he look for? Personally I hope he goes for a good defensive prospect (I hate the old conditional 4th round pick). We need something to help us now!

I feel bad for Providence. Without Hilbert and if Boyes stays with Boston, Providence has lost their top 3 scorers from last year (Bergeron is a given). Boston had best go look for some free agent prospects to fill in the holes. Maybe some American university or overage OHLers.

I hope Dallman shines in rookie camp this year. It would be nice if he makes the team. He certainly has a great opportunity now that O'connell has stated he will no longer be looking for more UFA's.

No comments: